Dr. Abdul Haq Urdu University, Kurnool U.G Non-CET/P.G CET 2017 AHUCET 2017-2018 Common Entrance Test (AHUUCET -2017) Notification/Online Application/Important Scheduled Dates/Elgibility Cretaria and Fee Particules and Online Application Registration at www.ahuuk.ac.in
Dr. Abdul Haq Urdu University, Kurnool, A.P., invites Online applications for admissions into U.G and P.G. Courses offered for the Academic Year 2017-2018 Non-CET and AHUUCET-2017.
Eligible candidates may submit their applications through Online Mode after going through the instructions therein.
Applications Registration and Processing Fee for Rs.350/- (Rs.200/- for SC/ST/PHC) through challan. Details of Courses offered, Fee, Eligibility Conditions, Application Form, information etc., are available in the website. For more details see www.ahuuk.ac.in in or Contact: 08518 – 240025.
Commencement of Online Applications: 12-04-2017, 5:00 P.M. onwards
Last date for uploading filled-in Applications : 10-05-2017
Online Registration : 12-04-2017 to 10-05-2017
Last Date for Submission of Printout of Online Application : 10-05-2017 at 5.00 P.M.
Downloading of Hall Tickets : 17-05-2017 Onwards
Entrance Test : 29-05-2017 to 30-05-2017
ELIGIBILITY FOR TAKING THE ENTRANCE TEST
- The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 40% marks in the subject concerned. For the courses where admission is based on the degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage of marks in the group subjects should be at least 40%. pass is sufficient for SC/ST candidates for admission to any course.
- Candidates who have already passed the qualifying examination or who have appeared /are appearing for the final year annual examination in 2017 are eligible to apply. Supplementary candidates of 2017 are not eligible.
- Eligibility criteria for each course are given in Section P.
HOW TO APPLY:-
- The application should be submitted ONLINE only at the website www.ahuuk.ac.in by registering the name and other details.
- A Separate registration is required for each Test. No change of subject shall be entertained at any stage.
- Candidates should ensure uninterrupted power supply and internet connectivity before filling the application and making the payment online.
- For speedy processing of application, candidates should keep a scanned copy of their latest passport size photo and signature in JPEG/ JPG format only with less than 100KB in size.
Steps for online registration:
- Read the eligibility conditions given in the prospectus for the test to be taken and ensure your eligibility before applying.
- Go to the website www.ahuuk.ac.in and click on online registration button/link.
- Register your candidature by entering specified details.
- Fill all the details and make payment using SBH challan downloaded from the website
- Candidate has to enter the journal / transaction number and a scanned copy of paid challan and proceed further with registration.
- Complete your registration in all aspects.
- After filling the online Application form with the required details, verify all the details carefully and press Submit button. Filled in Application Form will be generated that contains Application number along with filled details. Take a print out of filled in Online Application Form. Use the Application number for future correspondence till the admission process is completed.
- The application number should be used to download the Hall Ticket.
- Preserve a copy of the application for further reference.
- For verification of certificates, the candidate has to pay a verification registration fee of Rs.300/- (Rs.150/- for SC/ST category) which is not refundable under any circumstance. Candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility in all aspects before paying the registration fee.
- Fee details for all courses are made available on the website: www.ahuuk.ac.in
- Fee concession is allowed to SC/ST/BC candidates for regular courses on the production of valid caste and income certificates as per the GOs in vogue. SC/ST/BC/EBC category candidates claiming fee exemption/reimbursement have to produce parental income certificate (Rs. 1,00,000/- or less per annum) taken on or after 01-04- 2017.
If any admitted SC/ST/BC/EBC category candidate does not get fee reimbursement from the Government, she/he will have to pay the specified fee to the University, and if the government reimburses only part of the fee, the student has to pay the remaining fee.
|1||Notification :||Click Here|
|3||Prospecters Syllabus:||Click Here|