AP Mana Vooru Mana Badi Programme Schedule and Activites for Academic Year 2017-2018 Mana Vooru Mana Badi Programme 2017 Schedule for Schools Students Admissions Should Complete between 24-04-2017 to 10-05-2017 as per Rc.No:41, Dated:07/04/2017.
Main Objectives of Mana Vooru-Mana Badi Campaign
- To take up and complete Admissions for the Academic year 2017-2018 from 24th April to 10th May 2017
- following categories of children for admission to Govt./MPP/ZP Primary and High Schools
- Children completing 5 years of age in Anganwadi Centers.
- Children in slum areas.
- Drop Out and Out of School Children.
- Children residing in the vicinity of Model Primary Schools.
- Children completing Class V in Primary School to be admitted in class VI in High Schools.
- Children completing Class VIII and to join Class IX to reduce secondary level drop out
- To encourage the parents to admit the school aged children in Government school.
To make aware the parents and their wards studying in private schools about the benefits being provided by the Government like good infrastructure,well qualified teachers,Providing free text books and Providing free uniforms,Digital Class Rooms,Quality teaching,English Medium option etc. and to encourage them to seek admission in the Government Schools.
Excellent Benefits provided in AP State Government Schools during the campaign :
- Free Education to all from classes I to X.
- Qualified, experienced and capable teach
- Free Uniforms, Free Text Books quality Mid-Day Meals
- Parallel English Medium Sections in High Schools
- Lab and Library facility to the Students.
- Stress free Education through Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation.
- Transport facility to the students who travel more than 2KM.
- Availability of 100% Teachers at the time of reopening of Schools.
- Availability of 5 teachers in Model Primary Schools and adequate teachers in High Schools.
- Sports/Physical Education, Yoga, good play grounds m Government schools
- Digital Class Room, Virtual Class Room, etc. and internet connectivity to the School.
Role of District Level Teams
- Plan and lead on the Mana Vooru- Mana Badi campaign, Inviting representatives like MLAs,MLCs, ZP Chairpersons.
- Coordinate with PO,SSA for publicity materials.
- The Mandal level Team should plan and lead on the mandal and school level campaign and ensure the habitations in the mandal are covered.
- MPDO,MEO should take up joint action with concerned CDPO, Supervisor of Anganwadi Centers.
Role of Mandal Level Teams