AP District Project Offices of SSA Announced New Posts of Sectoral and Asst. Sectoral Officers Notification No. 4542/APSSA/A12/2016 Dated : 19-04-2017 Applications from the eligible candidates in the prescribed Proforma are invited for the posts of Sectoral and Asst. Sectoral Officers in the District Project Offices of SSA.
- Applications should be submitted to the District Project Officers of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan in the concerned districts only.
- The eligibility criteria, qualifications, application form are available at ssa.ap.gov.in
- Last date for submission of applications: 29-04-2017
Eligibility criteria for Sectoral Officers/Asst. Sectoral Officers :
- Applications in the prescribed format are invited for the posts of Sectoral / Asst. Sectortal Officers, under foreign service terms and conditions at District Project Offices, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan.
- Gazetted and Non-Gazetted teachers of School Education Department of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to apply. Applications should be submitted in the respective District Project Offices, Sarva Siksha Abhiyan in which the teacher is working.
- In-service candidates should apply through proper channel.
- Candidates can apply for more than one post in one application.
- Age of the candidates shall be below 50 years as on 01.04.2017.
- No applicant can claim right for deputation to SSA based on this notification.
- The antecedents of the individual, previous experience, track record, etc will also be taken into consideration for deputation.
- The State Project Director may consider or reject the application for deputation to SSA.
- The orders of deputation will be cancelled at any time without assigning any reason or prior notice.
Eligibility criteria for Sectoral Officers:
School Assistants working in Govt./ZP High Schools having 5 years of Service are eligible:
Last date for submission of application: 29.04.2017
- Online written test for 85 marks and interview for 15 marks
- The Online written test consists both Objective and Descriptive.
- The duration of the examination will be 2 hours
- Date of examination, time and center of examination will be intimated in the hall ticket.
Instructions to the candidates:
- The on line test will be conducted for 85 marks with a duration of 2 hours.
- The candidate should attend the exam hall atleast 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- The question paper will be in English and the candidates may answer in English only duly following the instructions in the question paper.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring Cell Phones / Any books / Calculators / electronic gadgets /logarithm tables and other forbidden material in to the exam hall.
- The candidates are not allowed to leave the exam hall until the exam time is completed.
SYLLABUS FOR SECTORAL & ASST. SECTORAL OFFICERS ONLINE TEST- 2017
- School Education scenario and state education profile- School Educational Institutions at State and National level – UDISE – MIS - Child info – Education development indicators- GER-NER –Acts and policies on education and children - Sustainable development Goals- Undeclavation on education, echlon, vision 2020- Commission and committees on educationPEMANDU initiatives, etc. RTE Act 2009- NCPCR-SCPCR - Right to Information Act,2005 .
- Information and Communication technology - Digital class rooms - Computer skills cum office automation Andhra Pradesh e-knowledge exchange portal (APeEX)- eHazar- Shagun web portal - other IT initiatives in the state – e-pragati etc.
- Philosophical and sociological foundations of education- educational Psychology - Trends and Problem in Education- Vocationalization of Education, etc.
- New policy on education 1986– OBB, DPEP, SSA RMSA,RUSA schemes – Aims and Objectives – various interventions – Achievements, etc. School Management Committees – Community Mobilization – Relatedprogrammes - Out of School Children – Dropout rate – Various programs for mainstreaming- Children with special needs(CWSN)- Minority Education, etc.
- Girl child education –Interventions - Kasthurba Gandhi Balika Vidyalayes – “Beti Bachavo Beti Padavo”, etc. Mid day meal Programme – Health and Higene - sanitation- Swacha Bharath - Swacha Andhra Pradesh- Swacha Vidyalaya- UNICEF activities.
- Assessment and Evaluation - NCF 2005- Continuous and comprehensive evaluation (CCE), ASER, NAS, 3Rs assessment, National school standard evaluation programme (Shaala – Siddhi), PINDICS, LINDICS etc