AP Provident Fund-Interest rates on General Provident Fund (Andhra Pradesh) for the subscribers of GPF and other similar funds as 7.9% (Seven point nine percent) per annum with effect from 01.04.2017 to 30.06.2017 for the year 2017-18 - Orders as per G.O.RT.No. 1171 Dated: 17-05-2017.
- G.O.RtNo.2142, Finance (Pen.II) Department, dated 30.04.2013.
- G.O.RtNo. 1638, finance (HR-5- Pension,GPF) Department, dated 27.06.2016
- G.O.M.No.72,Finance(HR-5-Penslon,GPF)Department, dated 16.01.2017 G.O.M.Sio.318,FMance(HR.5Pension,GPF)Departmentdt.22.2.2017.
- GOI, Resolution No.F.No.5(1)-B(P13)/2017, Ministry of Finance, Departmental Economic Affairs (Budget Division), dt.18.4.2017.
- From PAG(A&E) letter No.F.H/G1.11/9-3/2017-18/110, dated 20.04.2017.
According to Rule 13(1) of General Provident Fund (Andhra Pradesh) Rules 1935, Government shall pay to the credit of the account of a subscriber interest at such rate as may be determined for each year according to the method of calculation prescribed from time to time by Government of India for payment of interest on subscription to the General provident Fund in respect of Central Services.
In the G.0.4". read above, the State Government have adopted the interest rate of 8% per annum with effect frail 01.01.2017 to 31.03.2017, as ordered by the Government of India.
In the reference 5th read above, the Government of India through its resolution No.F.No.5(1)-13(PD )/2017, dated 18.04.2017 announced the interest for the subscribers of General Provident Fund (Central Services) at 7.9 % per annum for the period from 01.04.2017 to 30.06.2017 during the year 2017-18.
Government after careful examination of the matter, hereby order to adopt & revision the rate of interest as 7.9 % per annum for the period from 01.04.2017 to 30.06.2017 during the year 2017-18 on the following Provident Funds and other similar funds maintained by the Govemment of Andhra Pradesh on par with rates of Government at India.
- The General Provident Fund (Andhra Pradesh) RulesI935
- The Electricity Department Provident Fund Rules.
- Emergency Cut and Compulsory Saving Rules,I949.
- Government Distilleries Employees Provident Fund .
- Andhra Pradesh Government Life Insurance Fund.
- Andhra Pradesh Employees Welfare Fund Rules.
The G.O. Is available on Internet and can be accessed at the address http://urvwcrec.apcov.in.
Get Download Complete G.o Information - Click Here.