AP NAVANIRMANA DEEKSHA STATE FUNCTION Observance of NAVANIRMANA DEEKSHA from 2nd June to 8th June, 2017 Order as per G.O.RT.No. 1201, Dated: 29-05-2017.
- G.O.Ms.No.62, General Administration (Poll.B) Department, dated,25.05.2015.
In the reference read above, Government notified to observe appointed day on 2nd June every year as NAVANIRMANA DEEKSHA. Accordingly, Government will observe NAVANIRMANA DEEKSHA from 2nd June to 8th June 2017. The Programme of Navanirmana Deeksha will be started by the Hon’ble Chief Minister with pledge from 9.00 AM to 11.00 AM on 2nd June, 2017 at Benz Circle, Vijayawada. At the District level, in all the Andolan places public meetings should be organised where the Hon’ble Chief Minister’s speech and pledge will be broadcast live. Pledge shall be taken by all citizens of A.P from 9.00 AM to 11.00 AM on 2nd June. It will be administered by the Hon’ble Chief Minister. Throughout the State all citizens are requested to take the pledge themselves by reading the text of the pledge distributed in advance. Even in the residential houses Head of the Family is requested to take initiative to administer the pledge to the entire family members present from 9.00 AM to 11.00 AM on 2nd June, 2017.
Arrangements are to be made for organising gatherings at all Andolan places to take the pledge. The text of the pledge will be available in the Office of Advisor, Communications and the District Collectors shall ensure adequate number of copies are printed and made available to all the people and shall take all the preparatory action for conducting the above programme.
There shall be public speeches and debate in all the Assembly Constituencies. Everyday debate will be on the subject mentioned below:
- 2nd June, 2017 Nava Nirmana Deeksha – Pledge ( Pledge by the Hon’ble Chief Minister )
- 3rd June, 2017 A.P. Bifurcation - A.P. Reorganization Act- Assurances – Review on implementation. ( Process of A.P. Bifurcation – Achieved – to be achieved – situation of Andhra Pradesh in 2014 – Progress made in last 3 years)
- 4th June, 2017 Agriculture – Allied sectors – Water Management – Strategy for sustainable Development. ( Drought proof State – Handling of cyclones – ‘Neeru-chettu’ – ‘Neeru-Pragathi’- Pattiseema – Inter linking of Rivers – Polavaram – Prioritized Projects- Check Dams – Augmentation of Ground water levels – Rain guns – Farm ponds – Polam Pilustondi – Soil Testing – input subsidy – Debt redemption)
- 5th June, 2017 Welfare - Inclusive Development. ( Realization of optimum results – Ensuing fruits of Development to reach poorest of poor and vulnerable sections – Discussion on key welfare and Development Schemes – schemes at people’s door step – Social Sector Development.
- 6th June, 2017 Development of Human Resources – Attracting Investments – Employment Creation. ( Education – Health – Skill Development – Industries – Two successful partnership summits )
- 7th June, 2017 People first – Transparent and Accountable good governance. (GVA – sustainable Development Goals – Samaja Vikasam – Kutumba Vikasam – Happy Andhra Pradesh - Vision 2022, 2029, 2050 – Awards – Achievement.
- 8th June, 2017 Maha Sankalpam – Public Meeting.On 8th June, 2017 – Mahasankalpam Programme, Hon’ble Chief Minister will address a Massive Public Meeting at Kakinada.
From 3rd June to 7th June, 2017 programmes at Vijayawada will be conducted in a big Convention Centre with 10,000 people capacity inclusive of ground attached to convention centre. The District Collector, Krishna is requested to finalise the venue at the earliest in consultation with CMO. Every day on the subject mentioned above there shall be public speeches, debates followed by cultural programme in the evening on the theme detailed for that particular day.
The Incharge Ministers of Districts are requested to participate in the above programmes in their respective Districts. In the programme Venue, Photo Exhibition on the theme of the day shall be organised for public viewing. All Districts Incharge Ministers are requested to coordinate with District MLAs (Constituency-wise) and District officials. Constituency-wise, Collectors are requested to put incharge Special Officers/District Officers for each constituency for effective participation and management of the programme. For mobilisation of public the MLA/MLC concerned would be responsible and he would effectively participate in the programmes every day to make the entire programme successful.
The Commissioner, Information & Public Relations, Andhra Pradesh, is requested to finalise publicity and media plan and preparation of materials for the subjects proposed for debate and discussions, photo exhibitions, television coverage of the events etc., in consultation with Advisor to Government, Communications. The material and talking points for the five days seminars and symposia will be made available by the Office of Advisor to Government Communications. Media Coordination Committees should be formed for effective communication with Press/TV. Apart from the above, all Secretaries/HODs shall arrange the material/talking points concerning their subjects as per the above Schedule and they should ensure effective participation of all their officers/stakeholders in the programme being organized at district/constituency level and obtain feedback from all their officers about the programme/even concerning their Departments.
The District Collector concerned are requested to coordinate with Senior IAS Officers who are appointed as incharge Special Officers for Districts to take part in Navanirmana Deeksha Programme from 2nd June to 8th June, 2017. These Senior Officers are also requested to be available in the allotted Districts for the entire week and participate in the functions.
Get Download Complete G.O Information - Click Here.