AP School Education 2017 Teachers Rationalisation Norms and Staff Pattern under various managements Government, Zilla Parishad, Mandal Parishad Schools in all managements Primery/UP/High School Level Rationalisation Norms 2017 and Rationalisation Guidelines /Rationalisation Staff Pattern of Schools as per G.O.MS.No. 29 Dated: 22-05-2017
- G.O.Ms.No.55 Education (Ser.III) Department, Dated:23.04.2011.
- G.O.Ms.No.61 Education (SE-SER-III) Department, Dated: 16.05.2011.
- C.S.E.Lr.Rc.No.25/Estt-III/2015, Dated:30.06.2015 addressed to Government.
- G.O.Ms.No.39- 51, Education (Ser.II) Department, Dated:07.08.2015 pertains to respective districts.
- C.S.E. Proc.Rc.No.4102/Estt-III/2015, Dated:01.01.2016.
- C.S.E.Lr.Rc.No.4102/Estt-III/2015, Dated:26.04.2016 addressed to Government.
- Govt. Memo.No.228816/Ser-II/A2/2016 School Education Department, Dated:19.05.2016.
- C.S.E.Proc.Rc.No.4102/Estt-III/2015, Dated:26.05.2016.
- Lr.Rc.No.4102/Estt-III/2015, Dated: 10.04.2017 addressed to Government.
Government vide G.O.Ms.No.55 Education (Ser.III) Department Dated:23.04.2011 and G.O.Ms.No.61 Education (SE-SER-III) Department, Dated: 16.05.2011 have issued norms for Rationalization of Schools, Posts, and Staff under various managements (viz.) Government, Zilla Parishad, Mandal Parishad, Municipal Schools. It is found that, there are still some schools with higher student strength vis- à-vis the sanctioned teaching posts and on the other hand there are some schools with uneconomic strength of students having more teachers.
During 2015, based on the Working Group recommendations, positive consolidation of the primary schools and establishment of Model Primary Schools was taken up. Government in G.O.Ms.No.39 Education (Ser.II) Department, Dated:07.08.2015 to G.O.Ms.No.51 Education (Ser.II) Department, Dated:07.08.2015 read with G.O.Ms.No.86 Education (Ser.II) Department, Dated:03.11.2015 to G.O.Ms.No.98 Education (Ser.II) Department, Dated:03.11.2015 issued orders condicating norms for Establishment of Model Primary Schools in the State.
Further, vide reference 5th and 8th read above, a Committee was constituted to study and suggest revision of rules issued in G.O.Ms.No. 55 Education (Ser.III) Department, Dated 23.04.2011 and G.O.Ms.No.61 Education (SE-SER-III) Department, Dated 16.05.2011.
The Committee suggested revised norms taking a realistic approach, RTE norms, subject weightage, allocation of periods, workload, accessibility, viability of schools, present sanctioned strength etc. The Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh in the reference 9th cited, requested the Government to issue orders based on the recommendations of the Committee. Further, certain suggestions were received from the Hon'ble M.L.Cs and Teachers’ Unions at a meeting held on 04.06.2016.
After careful examination of the Committee Report, the additional proposals of the Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh, and in supersession of the orders issued of the norms and the guidelines in the reference 1st and 2nd read above, Government hereby issues the norms and guidelines annexed to these orders. Necessary Rationalization of the Posts / Teachers in Government / Zilla Parishad and Mandal Parishad Schools shall be taken up based on the integrated U-DISE Data.
The District Level Committee chaired by the District Collector shall undertake the Rationalization of schools exercise.
- District Collector - Chairman
- Joint Collector / Addl. Joint Collector - Member
- Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Parishad - Member
- P.O. (S.S.A) - Member
- P.O. I.T.D.A - Member (for scheduled areas)
- District Educational Officer - Member Secretary
- The Committee is competent to rationalize the Teacher Posts / Teachers in the Schools under Government / Zilla Parishad / Mandal Parishad as per the norms and guidelines issued as a part of this G.O.
- The surplus teachers will be first utilized by the Department for ensuring deployment in those schools where there is a deficit as per student teacher norms, then for strengthening academic monitoring, improving quality education in schools, work adjustment in long leave vacancies, to meet the needs of vacancies of instructors’ posts in Teacher Education Institutions, etc. This exercise can be done by the Commissioner of School Education through work adjustment method at his / her level, if required, during the academic calendar year.
- It is clarified that on account of this Rationalization there shall be no creation of any new posts nor reduction/abolition/surrender of the sanctioned posts. Transportation facility shall be provided for any consolidation resulting 3 km or more travelling for UP and High Schools and 1km or more for Primary Schools.
- The Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh shall issue time frame and further instructions on the implementation of these orders and complete Rationalization exercise at the earliest. Any clarification/modification if required for effective and proper implementation of this order, Commissioner of School Education would be competent to issue such orders of clarifications/modifications.
- This order issues with the concurrence of the Finance Department vide their U.O.No.FIN-30022/7/2017-SO(HR.I), dated 19.05.2017.
Get All Information About Rationalisation Norms 2017 and Rationalisation Guideline s/Rationalisation Staff Pattern - Click Here.
Get Download Rationalisation Norms 2017 G.o.No:29 - Click Here.