AP Medical Education Un-aided Minority Dental Professional Institutions in the State Fixation of the fee structure for the students admitted into Professional Post Graduate Dental Courses as per G.O.MS.No. 74 Dated: 03-05-2017.
- GOMs NO 117, HM&FW(E1) Dept, Dt 14.05.2010
- G.O.Ms.No.92, HM&FW (E1) Dept., dt.01-07-2013
- Govt. Lr.No.1331/C1/2015, dt.8-5-2015
- From the Registrar, Dr.NTRUHS Vijayawada Lr.No.1062/EA2/PG/2017, dt.13-3-2017
- Representation from the Secretary, Lenora Institute of Dental Sciences,Dt.24.04.2017.
In the representation 5th read above, the Secretary, Lenora Institute of Dental Sciences, Rajahmandry has, among others, represented the Government to issue necessary orders for admission procedure into Private Unaided Minority Medical and Dental Colleges in line with Govt decision in case of the Non Minority Institutions
In pursuance of the judgment of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India dated 12-8- 2005 in Appeal (civil) No. 5041 of 2005 filed by P.A. Inamdar Vs. State of Maharashtra (AIR 2005 SC 3226), and also discussions held with the representative of the Private Unaided Minority Dental College in the State for the Post Graduate Courses MDS Degree and Diploma, a consensual arrangement has been arrived, among others, in fixing the fee structure for the Competent Authority Seats, Management (Sub – Category – 1, 2 & 3) Seats in Un - Aided Minority Dental College in the State.
The Government after careful examination of the matter hereby order that the fee structure and certain directions connected thereto as indicated in the annexure to this order shall be implemented by all the Private Un-Aided Minority Dental Colleges. These orders are applicable to the Private Un-Aided Minority Dental Professional Institutions in the State, and shall come into force from the academic year 2017-18.
The Principals of all Private Unaided Minority Dental Colleges shall take necessary action in the matter accordingly.
- ANNEXURE to the GOMs. No.74, HM& FW (C1) Dept., Dated:03-05-2017
Particulars of the Tuition Fee structure per annum in respect of Post Graduate Dental courses in Private Un - Aided Minority College(s) from the Academic year 2017-18 and certain directions thereto.
MDS (Dental courses)
Tuition fee of Convener Quota seats (50% of total intake capacity):All Broad
- Non-Clinical Degree/Diploma Courses :-- Rs.5,50,000/
- Clinical Degree/Diploma Courses : -- Rs.7,50,000/
- Tuition Fee for management quota seats (Sub-Category 1): All Broad
- Non-Clinical Degree/Diploma Courses- Rs.7,00,000/
- Clinical Degree/Diploma Courses – Rs.13,00,000
- Tuition Fee for management quota seats (Sub-Category 2& 3): All Broad
- Non-Clinical Degree/Diploma Courses :-- Rs.8,00,000/
- Clinical Degree/Diploma Courses : -- Rs.15,00,000/
Note :- Non clinical degrees include Oral Pathology and Oral Medicine.