TS Medical Direct Recruitment 2017 Filling up of posts in Health, Medical & Family Welfare Department Guidelines for filling up Nursing, Paramedical & Other categories through to fill vacancies of various categories like Administrative Officer/Assistant Librarian/ Assistant Statistical Officer /Paramedical Ophthalmic Office/Staff Nurse/Radiographer /Lab. Technician Grade-II /Pharmacist Gr.II/Physiotherapist /ANM / MPHA (F) in Health Medical and Family Welfare DepartmentTSPSC, in relaxation of rule 9 (b) of the State and subordinate service rules, 1996 – Order as per G.O.Ms.No. 65 Dated: 18-05-2017.
- G.O.Ms.No.763, GA (SPF-A) Dept., dt:15-11-1975.
- G.O.Ms.No.565, M&H (R1) Dept., dt:27-08-1979.
- G.O.Ms.No.2035, HH&MA Dept., dt:27-09-1965
- G.O.Ms.No.727M&H, Dt:26-3-1965.
- G.O.Ms.No.462, M&H, Dt:19-5-1985.
- G.O.Ms.No.404 M&H (K) Dept., dt:17-7-1985.
- G.O.Ms.No.458 HM&FW (C2) Dept. dt:14.10.1998
- G.O.Ms.No.207 HM&FW (H) Dept., dt:5-6-2008
- G.O.Ms.No.48 HM&FW (C1) Dept.,, dt: 29.01.2000
- G.O.Ms.No.1539 HM&FW(J2) Dept., dt:06.11.2010.
- G.O.Ms.No.89 Finance(HRM-VII)Dept.,dt:13-07-2016.
- G.O.Ms.No.176, HM&FW(B1) Dept., Dt:19.12.2016.
- From the Addl. Secretary, TSPSC, Hyderabad Lr.No.538/Rectt- II/2016, Dt:7.2.2017.
In the reference 11th read above, the Government have accorded permission to fill vacancies of various categories like Administrative Officer/Assistant Librarian/ Assistant Statistical Officer /Paramedical Ophthalmic Office/Staff Nurse/Radiographer /Lab. Technician Grade-II /Pharmacist Gr.II/Physiotherapist /ANM / MPHA (F) in Health Medical and Family Welfare Department, through direct recruitment by Telangana State Public Service Commission, keeping in view the actual requirement of manpower with reference to the nature of work and activities of the department and also the overall financial implications. The Finance Department have requested to furnish details i.e., local cadre wise vacancy position, roster points and qualifications, department guidelines etc., to the recruiting agency.
In the references 2nd to 8th read above, the service rules of various categories under Director of Public Health and Family Welfare, Director of Medical Education and Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad have been framed for recruitment of categoriey mentioned in the Government orders and the said rules were adopted by Government of Telangana.
In the reference 12th the read above, Government have issued guidelines i.e., details of service rules, qualifications, procedure for selection etc for filling up the following administrative, Nursing & Para-Medical posts in HM & FW Department through Telangana State Public Service Commission which is a recruiting agency.
Educational qualifications in category wise:
- Administrative Officer :- Must possess a Bachelor Degree of any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or the Institutions recognized by University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification.
- Assistant Librarian B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com with BL.Sc of University established or incorporated under Central / State Act or an Institution recognized by UGC Desirable Degree in Biology knowledge of Computerized database.
- Assistant Statistical Officer Bachelor Degree in Statistic / Mathematics Commerce Economics from recognized University. Paramedical Ophthalmic Officer a) Intermediate with Biology and Physics or Maths and Physics. b)Two years Diploma in Para-medical Ophthalmic Assistant Course from Government Recognized Institute.
- Staff Nurse a)Must have passed XII Class or Intermediate or its equivalent examination recognized by Government. b)General Nursing Midwifery (GNM)/B.Sc(Nursing) c) Registered with AP/TS Nursing Council.
- Radiographer a)Intermediate with Science subjects and preference will be given to Graduates b) Must possess CRA. c) Registered with Para Medical Board AP/TS.
- Lab. Technician Grade-II a) Intermediate. b)DMLT or B.Sc (MLT) from recognized University. c) Must be registered with the Para-Medical Board AP/TS.
- Pharmacist Gr.II a) Intermediate b) D. Pharmacy. c) Pharmacy Council Registration.
- Physiotherapist Must have passed B.A./ B.Sc/ B.Com or its equivalent exam recognized by Government. Must have obtained training in Electro-therapy or Physio-therapy or Physical Training with Special preference to massaging for at least two years from a Government recognized Institution.
- ANM / MPHA (F) a) Must have passed SSC or equivalent examination; b) Must have passed MPHW (F) Training Course, conducted by Government of A.P and Telangana. c) Must have registered with the AP and Telangana Nursing Council.
Age limit :
18-44 years as per G.O.Ms.No.329, General Administration (Ser.A) Department, dt:27-07-2015 read with G.O.Ms.No.264, G.A. (Ser.A) Department, dt:26-7-2016 in the above category of posts.
Get Download Complete Details - Click Here.