Telangana TS AIR TRAVEL - Telangana Civil Services (Travelling Allowance) Rules - Recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission – Revision of scale of pay for Travel by Air in Revised Pay Scales, 2015 – Orders - Issued. as per G.O.Ms.No.71, Dated: 04-05-2017.
- G.O. Ms.No.113, Finance (TA) Department, dated 10.06.2011.
- G.O.Ms.No.95, G.A.(Spl.A) Department, dated 28.02.2013.
- G.O.Ms.No.25, Finance (HRM.IV) Department, dated 18-03-2015.
In the Government order first read above, based on the recommendations of Ninth Pay Revision Commission, orders were issued regarding Air Travel by the employees working in State Government.
The Tenth Pay Revision Commission, inter alia, while recommending new pay scales, has recommended corresponding revision in the eligibility criteria for Air travel.
Government have examined the recommendations of Tenth Pay Revision Commission and reviewed the eligibility policy for travel by air and after careful consideration, hereby order that:
- All Officers drawing pay in the scale of pay of Rs.66330-108330 and above in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 shall be eligible to perform journey by Air on official duty.
- All India Services Officers and All Heads of Departments irrespective of their scale of pay shall be eligible to perform journey by Air on official duty.
- Secretary to Government may permit their Subordinate Officers upto the level of Deputy Secretary to Government to travel by Air on official work to any place outside the State, keeping in view the exigencies of work.
- Heads of Departments may permit Officers not below the rank of Deputy Director to travel by Air outside the State, if the exigencies of work warrant such a relaxation.
- All India Services Officers who are in Level 15 and above in the Pay Matrix recommended by the 7th Central Pay Commission are allowed to travel by Business Class.
- All other Officers who are eligible for ‘travel by Air’ shall travel by Economy Class only.
- The existing provision of eligibility to travel in A.C. I Class by train by such of the employees who are eligible to travel by air shall continue.
These orders shall come into force with effect from the date of issue of this G.O.
The existing Telangana Civil Services (Travelling Allowance) Rules, 1996, and orders issued from time to time thereon shall continue to apply except as provided for in this order.
Necessary amendments to the Telangana Civil Services (Travelling Allowance) Rules, 1996 shall be issued in due course.
The G.O. is available on internet and can be accessed at the address, http://www.goir.telangna.gov.in