Andhra Bank Sweeper Part Time Recruitment Notification 2017 and Application Vacancy Details for 1/3 Scale wage Notification and Application Details for the Post of Part Time Sweepers on1/3rd scale wages.No.of Vacancies : 17 at East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh Last Date Application from 30/06/2017.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates fulfilling the following eligibility criteria for the post of Part Time Sweeper on 1/3 scale wages.
Candidates should be in the age group of 18 to 25 years as on the date of notification. However, the upper age limit shall be relaxed to the extent mentioned in the following Applications are invited from eligible candidates
- SC/ST Category: By 5 years
- OBC Category: By 3 years
- Persons with Disability: By 10 years.
- Ex-servicemen: By 3 years in addition to the actual service to the period rendered in the Defence services.
- The maximum age limit of all relaxations combined not to exceed 50 years unless it is so provided in Govt.Directives.
- Widows, Divorced Women and women legally separated from their husbands who are not remarried are entitled age relaxation by 9 years.
In case of persons who are eligible for relaxation of upper age limit in more than one category, the relaxation shall be cumulative.
Educational Qualifications: As on the date of notification
- Minimum : Pass in 8th class or its equivalent.
- Maximum : Should not have passed 12th class or its equivalent.
- Should have studied local language as one of the subjects in 8th standard.
Place of Domicile:
The eligible candidates should be the domicile of that District for which PTS vacancies have been notified / published. The applicants, while applying for the post, to furnish proof of permanent residence from the Revenue authorities or registration with concerned District Employment Exchange as proof of domicile.
Other conditions / requirements
1/3rd of Pay plus other allowances as applicable to Sub-Staff cadre ie.,Rs.3187/- plus other allowances as per B.P.Settlement.
- SC/ST Category: The candidates should submit caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
- OBC Category: The candidates should submit their latest caste certificate (not more than one year from the date of Notification) issued by the competent authority which contains the Non-creamy layer clause. Their caste should be included in the central list of other backward classes. Otherwise, their candidature under OBC category shall not be considered.
Persons with Disability:
Percentage of Disability should not be less than 40% in any case. A Certificate to that effect issued by a Medical Board / Medical Authority constituted by Central / State Government should be enclosed.
Applications received after the last date shall not be entertained.
Interested candidates may submit their applications directly to the concerned Zonal Office in the prescribed format with all attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualification alongwith Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate from the Institution last studied, caste, place of domicile , Disability etc.