- G.O.Ms.No.55, Education (Ser.III) Dept., Dt.23.04.2011.
- G.O.Ms.No.61, Education (SE-SER-III) Dept., Dt.16.05.2011.
- C.S.E.Lr.Rc.No.25/Estt-III/2015, Dated:30.06.2015.
- G.O.Ms.No.39-51, Education (Ser.II) Dept., Dt.07.08.2015.
- C.S.E. Proc.Rc.No.4102/Estt-III/2015, Dt.01.01.2016.
- C.S.E. Lr.Rc.No.4102/Estt-III/2015, Dt.26.04.2016.
- Govt.Memo.No.228816/Ser-II/A2/2016, Dt.19.05.2016.
- C.S.E.Proc.Rc.No.4102/Estt-III/2015, Dt.26.05.2016.
- C.S.E. Lr.Rc.No.4102/Estt-III/2015, Dt.10.04.2017.
- G.O.Ms.No.29, School Education (Ser.II) Dept., dt.22.05.2017.
Whereas, orders have been issued in the reference 10th read above, regarding norms for rationalization of schools, posts and staff under various managements such as Government / Zilla Praja Parishad / Mandala Praja Parishad, wherein, among others it is ordered that the Primary Schools with <20 student enrolment may be considered as Non–viable and consolidated with nearby existing school within 1km radius.
And whereas, the matter has been reviewed and after careful consideration of the circumstances, Government have decided and hereby ordered that the Primary Schools with <20 student enrolment shall be continued for one academic year i.e. 2017-18 and the Primary Schools with <10 enrolment of students shall be considered as Non-viable and consolidated with nearby existing school within 1km radius. If a school fails to enhance its student enrolment to 20 and above during that academic year i.e. 2017-18, it shall deemed to be consolidated before the commencement of ensuing academic year i.e. 2018-19 with nearby existing school in accordance with other norms.
All other conditions including transportation allowance / transportation would remain in place and would be adhered to without fail. The Commissioner of School Education would ensure that schools rendered single teacher would be made into double teacher in accordance with RTE by work adjustments and if needed by deploying academic instructors after obtaining approval from the Government, so that all schools are run properly.
The Commissioner of School Education, A.P, Amaravati is authorized to consolidate in the next year the primary schools which failed to enhance their student enrolment to 20 and above before commencement of next academic year i.e. 2018-19.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH).
Get Download Complete Information - Click Here.
Get Download Transfers G.o:31 - Click Here.
Get Download Transfers G.o:32 - Click Here
Get Download Transfers/Rationalization Points Caluclater - Click Here.