AP Teacher Transfers 2017 Online/Web Based Counselling for Teacher Transfers, June 2017 Guidelines for Filling up the Transfers Application & Web Options by the HEADMASTER / TEACHER.
Welcome to all the Headmasters and Teachers to the online, web based transfer counselling system. This is designed to facilitate an easy, transparent, objective way of identifying vacancies, filing transfer application and making options/choices one is interested in. The Centre for Good Governance (CGG) is providing al technical support to facilitate the online application submission and web options exercising and drawing up of seniority lists and transfer lists.
ONLINE TRANSFER APPLICATION FORM SUBMISSION Step by Step process to be followed for filling
- Online Transfer Application Form Go to http://cse.ap.gov.in
- Click on the Application for Teacher Transfers in Teachers Corner
- Fill in the application form as per the instructions given in the User Guide and Government Orders and also keeping in mind the clarifications issued from time to time.
- Confirm the next dialogue box (i.e., Fields marked with ‘*’ are compulsory). It is advised to submit mobile phone numbers that are in working condition and keep it in use till completion of the whole transfer process, as all communications will be sent through sms from time to time
- Enter your 7-digit Treasury Id, Date of Birth,and enter the verification code
- The application will be opened.
When the application form is opened, you will find that the some of the fields are auto populated. This is done to make the process of submitting your application easy and quick. The fields that are auto- populated or filled up in advance with the required information are:
- Name of the District
- Zone, Mandal
- Treasury Id, Date of Birth
- Present working School Code with name and management
- In case of HM/Teacher is a Recognised Teachers’ Union Office bearer, the system will generate the points as per the orders of Government
- If the datais not correct or does not relate to the candidate, press 'BACK' button.
HMs/Teachers will need to select the following fields and fill the same:
- Marital Status
- Category of the post
- Management in which appointed.(i.e., Local Bodies/ Government).
- Exercise option, if HM/Teacher desires to transfer from current management to initial appointed management.
- Select the calendar Date since when he/she is working in the present school. The system will calculate the period as per the norms given in the Government Orders.
- Select the Category of the present school (I/II/III/IV). In case of change, a provision is given for changing the category of the school in last 8 years.
- Select calendar date informing date of first appointment and Category of the post.
- Select the classes and subjects (if teaching multi subjects/classes upload all the details) during the last academic year 2016-17, to calculate the CCE Internal Marks.
- Select the level of participation i.e. National / State Level if he/she wants to avail points under National/State Teacher awards, Participation in Sports, Inspire or Science Exhibitions.
- Select from the drop down menu under respective category, if he/she desires to claim preferential category
If HM/Teacher wants to avail Spouse points then give details like
- Treasury Id,
- Working office,
- Mandal, of the spouse.
If the HM/Teacher is working as NCC / Bharat Scouts and Guides officer
Select appropriately and indicate from which date he/she is working as NCC/ Bharat Scouts and Guides Officer in the present school
If he/she is working as NCC officer, then select working wing i.e. Navy/Airforce/Army from drop down menu.
Performance Points that will get automatically displayed
- If HM/Teacher is registered with APeKX
- School Performance points, i.e. increase in enrolment, transition, CCE, School % performance in SSC exams, and MDM marks.
- Individual performance points i.e., CCE, performance in SSC exams
Preview, Submit, Reference number
- After filling all the details, press PREVIEW button,it will display the details submitted by them.
- Ifall the details arefound to be correct, press SUBMIT
- If some of the details are not found to be correct, press EDIT and resubmit the information.
- Verify the correctness of the entitlement points obtained before the submission of their applications. On submission of application form online the candidate shall be given reference ID number which should be kept carefully for any kind of future correspondence. Submission of application can be considered to have been completed only on receiving reference ID number
- On completion of submission, the candidates shall take a printout of the application, along with the certificates and store it for future use.
Certificates to be uploaded
- HM/Teacher claiming the points mentioned below, need to upload the certificatesas indicated in Government orders.
- Spouse Certificate
- Teacher Award
- Union officer bearer
- If NCC officer, the certificate issued by the Commandant Officer, if Bharat Scouts and Guide, the certificate issued by the DEO concerned
- Sports participation certificate counter signed by Chairperson, SMC committee.
- Inspire / Science Fair participation certificate counter signed by Chairperson, SMC committee Respective certificate, that comes under preferential category
Support for Filling in the Transfer Application & CGG Help-Desk
- At all MEO Offices, a computer with net connectivity and support of computer operator will be provided and interested HMs/Teachers may visit the MEO Office for entering the online application form and submitting their options.
- In case of any clarifications before, during or after submission of application online, the candidates may contact the Help Desk Phone no: 040-23120431,23120432 of Centre for Good Governance (CGG) between 10.30 a.m. and 5.00 P.M on all the working days.
For domain, related clarifications, contact IT Cell at respective districts.
After submission of online application, if any corrections are noticed by HM/Teachers request has to be raised at DEO office for any correction.
Hard Copy Submission & Verifications
- After submitting through online, HM/teacher needs to take the printout of his/her application along with certified copies
- Candidates should not post the printout of the application to any office.
- The hard copy of the application form should be submit to MEO/Dy. EO/DEO as per orders issued by Government
- After verification of all the applications by MEO/Dy EO/DEO,
Tentative Seniority list will be generated in their respective Category of post, Subject, Medium based on the entitlement points obtained by the HMs/Teachers.
Confirmation of willingness for transfer
- An One Time Password (OTP) generated by the system is communicated to the Teachers/HMs who submitted their transfer application
- Request Transfer Applications of HMs/Teachers will be allowed to participate in the web counselling once they confirm the willingness through OTP generated password.
- No OTP will be generated or communicated to the Teachers/HMs under compulsory transfer as they need not confirm their willingness.
Final seniority list will be generated after completing the above process and as confirmed by the District Educational Officers concerned.
PROCESS FOR EXERCISING WEB OPTIONS:
- HM/Teacher need to log on to http://cse.ap.gov.in
- Click Submission of web options
- Enter their Reference ID, OTP the verification code received through their registered mobile. (it is advised to give the working conditioned mobiles only)
- After this web option, screen will be displayed with following auto populated values.
- Name of the Teacher
- Treasury ID
- Category of the post
- Whether 8 years completed or not?
- Whether effected by Rationalisation
- Present working Place, Mandal etc.
The HM/Teacher who comes under compulsory transfer, they have to choose all the available vacancies except their present working place.Others may select at least one vacancy.
Then after the Name of Mandals where the vacancies are available including the vacancies likely to be arose gets displayed on the left side column of the screen.
The Mandals have to be selected in the preferential order as desired by Teacher. The selected Mandals will be moved to right side column of the screen in the selected order. In right side column of the screen, there is also a provision to change the selection order of the Mandals by moving up or down.
After selection of Mandals then need to press SUBMIT button to get the school names where the vacancies are available.
After submit button, the next screen gets displayed with two columns. In the left column of the screen the schools names gets displayed as in the order of preferential Mandals chosen by the individual.
As in the case of selection of Mandal, here also, School Names are to be selected in thepreferential order for web counselling and selected school names will be moved to right side column of the screen in the selected order. In right side column of the screen, there is also a provision to change the selection order of the School names by moving up or down.
After selecting all the details, press PREVIEW button. This will display the details submitted by them.
If they found that all the details are correct, press SUBMIT otherwise press EDIT and resubmit the information.
Editing of web option is allowed for ONE time by sending OTP to their registered Mobiles.
Based on the web options exercised by the individual and Seniority of the teacher, the allotment process will be done and transferred teachers’ details along with proceedings will be hosted in the website.
DO’S & DON’TS
- Treasury Id should be remembered
- Registered mobile number should not be changed, if any change is there, it should be informed through concerned DEO.
- Before submitting of application, please verify all the information entered is correct or not.
- Do not share the OTPs received withany others
- Keep a printed copy of the Application, Web options exercised
- Visit the official web site regularly for all other updates.
- Before, exercising the web options, work out the vacancies available in a required manner, studying the list of desired Mandals, list of vacancies available, emerging, etc., After this, exercise the web options.
- All the uploaded certificatesshould be submitted to the concerned officers i.e.., MEO/Dy. EO/DEO. Verify the correctness of the entitlement points obtained before the submission of their applications.