AP Recruitment Notification for Certain posts in HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE DEPARTMENT for the post of DM&HO/DMO/DTBCO/DCHSNPCB and Civil Assistant Surgeon/Pharmacist Gr.II in I.T.D.A., Parvathipuram Areas on Contract basis initially for a period of six month in various institutions in Health Medical & Family Welfare Department, Government of AP Complete Recruitment Notification and Application form Download at www.vizianagaram.nic.in
HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE DEPARTMEN NOTIFICATION FOR RECRUITMENT OF CERTAIN POSTS ON CONTRACT BASIS Notification No.NHM-1/2017.
Applications are invited from the qualified and eligible candidates for filling up of the following vacancies on Contract basis, initially for a period of six months to discharge their duties in I.T.D.A.,Parvathipuram Area and roster points in Health Medical & Family Welfare Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh. Applications may be sent to the DM&HO., Vizianagaram for which application ismade.
The details can be obtained at Vizianagaram website. www.vizianagaram.nic.in
Schedule of the Recruitment:
- 11th July,2017 Closing date for receiving of application
- 12th July,2017 Scrutiny of applications
- 13th, July,2017 Display of provisional merit list
- 14th, July,2017 Grievance Redressal
- 14th, July,2017 5.00PM Display of Final Merit list
- 14th, July,2017 5.00PM Issue of posting orders.
The posting location will be compulsorily in ITDA, Parvathipuram area
The post –wise Vacancies, Qualifications & Age are as follows:
Applications are invited from qualified and eligible candidates for the following posts on Contract basis, initially for a period of six month in various institutions in Health Medical & Family Welfare Department, Government of AP
- Last Date for receipt of applications 10.07.2017
- Scrutiny of Applications 11.07.2017
- Display of Provisional Merit List and Calling Objections 11.07.2017 5.PM.,
- Date of Receiving Grievances/ Redressal 12.07.2017
- Date of Display of Final Merit List 13.07.2017
Issue of posting orders 13.07.2017 5.PM.,
How to apply:
Candidates shall submit their application forms along with enclosures to the DM&HO, Vizianagaram on or before last date of submission
All application covers should be super scribed on right top corner as follows: Contract Basis Recruitment – 2017 – Application for the post of _________.
The following documents are to be submitted in the following order only.
- Filled-in Application form
- Attested copy of marks memo of SSC (or) equivalent certificate
- Attested copies of Required Marks memos of all years and Provisional Certificates, Internship Certificate and Permanent Registration of APMC/Pharmacy Counsil.
- Attested copy of Marks memo of MBBS
- Attested copy of latest caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/BC)
- Attested copies of study certificates from Class-IV to X where the candidates studied.
- Attested copy of latest Physically handicapped certificate (if applicable)/ Ex-Servicemen
- One self addressed cover of size 12 X 26 cm with postal stamps worth of Rs.35/-
- If attested copies of Caste certificate / Physically handicapped certificate / Ex-Servicemen are not enclosed, the candidate will be treated under OC
- If the certificate copy of Residence of the study certificate is not enclosed the candidates will be treated as Non-Local
- If attested copies of the above are not enclosed, the application will be summarily rejected
- Application shall be submitted in the format enclosed to these guidelines only.
CONDITIONS ON APPOINTMENT:
- The candidate selected and appointed on contract basis shall not be regarded as a member of the service in which the post to which he/she is appointed, is included, and shall not be entitled by reason only of such appointment, to any preferential right to any other appointment in that or any other service.
- The department or the person may revoke the contractual appointment or discontinue the contract by giving one month’s notice in writing on either side.
- This contact would automatically cease to operate on lapse of contract period and both parties will be discharged of their respective obligations and liabilities without any formal communication.
- The posting location will be compulsorily in I.T.D.A., Parvathipura area.
TENURE: Initially for a period of 6 months from date of joining in the post.