Acharya Nagarjuna University Assistant Professors Job Notification/Vacancy Position/Online Application/Important Instructions Scheduled at www.sche.ap.gov.in ANGRAU Nagarjunanagar Announced Notification No. ANU/Estt-TS/Direct Recruitment/Phase-I/2018 Date: 04.01.2018
Filled in online application along with acknowledgement of Registration fee, can be downloaded and the same (hard copy) should be submitted with all necessary documents to The Registrar, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjunanagar – 522 510 on or before 30.01.2018 by 5 PM.
Roster Points for the following 60 Assistant Professors sanctioned by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, Department of Higher Education (UE) Vide G.O.Ms.41, dated 30.06.2017.
- Submission of Online Application commences from 04.01.2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application 25.01.2018
- Last date of receiving the printed online application (two copies) along with all necessary documents is 30.01.2018
INSTUCTIONS FOR SCREENING TEST
1. On-line Screening Test In addition to the minimum qualifications as per the UGC regulations, 2010 amended from time to time, the Candidates shall have to appear for the screening test conducted through on-line. The screening test will be conducted either by the University or any other agency entrusted by the University.
2. Date & Centre of the Screening Test The date and venue of the on-line screening test will be communicated through the registered e-mail mentioned in the application of the Candidate. Further, the date of screening test will be communicated through the University website. The Candidates are informed to browse the University website for latest updates.
3. Syllabus of the Screening Test The syllabus of the screening test is hosted on the University website.
4. Scheme of the Screening Test The test will consist of two papers. Paper I, common to all Candidates, will be Teaching and Research Aptitude, while Paper II will be the subject concerned. Paper I and Paper II put together are for 300 marks. Paper I will contain 120 objective type questions for 120 marks (each question carries 1 mark). For Paper II, the Candidates have to answer 180 objective type questions for 180 marks (each question carries 1 mark). Duration for Paper I is 2 hours & for Paper II duration is 3 hours.
5. Negative marks There will be negative marks for each wrong answer. Each wrong answer will carry 1/3 negative mark for the question.
6. Qualifying marks The minimum qualifying marks in the on-line screening test for consideration of an eligible candidate to the oral interview in case of OC category is 40%, BC category is 35% and for SC, ST and PH categories is 30%.
7. Oral Interview The Candidates, who qualify in the screening test, shall be called for oral interview according to the terms and conditions notified in the advertisement by the University.