- G.O.Ms.No.3, PR&RD (PTS. II) Department, Dt. 18.01.2016.
- Letter No.N-11011/4/2017- FD, Dt.29.09.2017 of the Additional Secretary, Ministry of Panchatyat Raj, Government of India, New Delhi, Dt.06.12.2017.
- From the CPR&RD, A.P, Vijayawada, Lr.No.2878/CPR&RD/2015 , Dt.09.01.2018.
respect of Paras 7,8 and 9 of the G.O. 1st read above:
Paras 7,8 and 9 of G.O. 1st read above, are substituted with the following:
All the GPs have to mandatorily fulfil the following conditions to be eligible for consideration of allocation of share of Performance Grant
- Submission of Audited Accounts that relate to year not earlier than 2 years preceding the year in which the Gram Panchayat seeks to claim the performance grant
- Show increase in Own Source Revenues (OSR) over the preceding year as reflected in the audited accounts
- Completion of Gram Panchayat Development Plan(GPDP) of year of PG disbursal and upload on PlanPlus portal
- Display of sector wise FFC Expenditure in Dashboard! website URL of MoPR of previous year to PG claim
The evaluation of those GPs who have satisfied all the four criteria shown in Rule 7 above will be carried out as per the scoring system.