The Candidates who are Scored good marks in APTET Examination they have added Weightage marks for AP DSC 2018 This AP TET Marks & Scores will be added in the DSC Exam Final Results. The Andhra Pradesh State Government giving the 20% Marks Weightage For AP TET Exam in AP DSC 2018. AP TET 20% Marks Weightage will be give for all the APTET candidates in TET cum TRT 2017 Recruitment of all the Posts.
How to add AP TET 20% weightage Calculation Process For A Example:-
- A candidate opted AP TET obtained Marks : 115 AP TET Total Marks: 150
- Calculation for 20%= (115/150) x 20 = 15.33
- HenceYour APTET Weightage in this DSC is 15.33 Marks
- How to obtainedfinal marks in Final DSC marks
- A Candidate opted total130 Marks out of 200 Marks in DSC 2018
- AP DSC 2018 Obtained Marks 130
- Total AP DSC Marks: 200
- Weightage of AP TET 20% = 15.33+130 = 145.33
- HenceYour Total Marks will be (Your Obtained DSC Marks + (20% of APTET (15.33)+ AP DSC 130 = 15.33+130 = 145.33.