- Fromthe Commissioner of School Education AP, Lr. Rc. No. 333/Estt.1-1/2016 dated 25.01.2016.
- G.O. Rt. No. 21, Education (SE:Vig) Dept., dated 16.02.2016.
- G.O. Rt. No. 22, Education (SE:Vig) Dept., dated 16.02.2016.
- From Smt. Lakshmi Watts, f Professor, SCERT, Statement of defence, dated 22.04.2016.
- From Smt. H.M. Vanajakshi, Professor, SCERT, Statement of defence, dated 28.04.2016.
- From the Commissioner of School Education, Lr. Rc. No. 33/ Estt.1-1/2016, dated 26.08.2016.
And whereas, the individuals have submitted their statement of defence,
vide references 4th and 5th read above.
After careful examination of matter, Govt. have decided to pardon them and to drop charges and accordingly, further action is hereby dropped against Smt Lakshmi Watts, formerly incharge Director, SCERT and Smt. H.M. Vanajakshi formerly Incharge/ Coordinator, TET-cum-TRT, 2014 and now both working as Professors, SCERT, AP TheCommissioner of School Education, AP shall take necessary action accordingly.