Jawaharlal Nehuru Technological University Assistant Professors Job Notification/Vacancy Position/Online Application/Important Instructions Scheduled and more JNT University Anantapur Announced Notification Advt.No:C1/JNTUA/Estt./2/Phase-I/2018 05.01.2018
Recruitment Notification for the Posts of Assistant Professors (Phase-I) Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Professors (89) in different departments. For eligibility criteria, vacancy positions, instructions to the candidates etc., please visit JNTUA University website www.jntua.ac.in. For registration and submission of online application please visit http://sche.ap.gov.in/ASSTPROF/Masters/HOME.aspx. Filled-in online application along with acknowledgement of registration fee shall be downloaded and printed copy shall be submitted along with necessary documents to the Registrar, JNTUA, Ananthapuramu-515002 on or before 29.01.2018 by 5:00 PM.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES FOR RECRUITMENT TO VARIOUS VACANT TEACHING POSTS
1. Applications received after due date or incomplete application forms will not be considered.
2. If a candidate had been in employment, he/she should either give his/her present or most recent address of the employer or immediate supervisor as reference, or submit a testimonial from him/her.
3. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
4. A candidate must be sound in body and health. He/She must be prepared to undergo such medical examination and satisfy such medical authority that the University may prescribe.
5. Every successful candidate will be informed the result of his/her application in due course after approval by the competent authority and any interim enquiries about the result will therefore not be answered.
6. i. Candidates should satisfy themselves that they are eligible to apply before filling up the application form. The conditions prescribed cannot be relaxed.
ii. Candidates who are already in service (whether permanent or temporary) should submit their applications through the competent authority of their organization.
iii. The application form should be filled up in the candidate's own hand writing and the signature at the end must be in full.
7. Candidate who is found to have knowingly furnished any particulars which are false or to have suppressed material information, will be disqualified and if appointed, will be liable for dismissal without notice.
Note: Candidates are informed that if the application form is incomplete or wrongly filled or is not accompanied by any of the documents wherever necessary, or a reasonable explanation of its absence, it will be summarily rejected and that no appeal against or correspondence regarding its rejection will be entertained.