NLC India Limited, a premier ‘Navratna’ Public Sector Enterprise with a present Annual Turnover of INR.8673 Crores (approx.) is spreading its wings in the frontiers of Mining and Power generation. The corporate plan of the company has many ambitious expansion schemes for massive capacity augmentation in the years to come. To add to its strength and fuel its growth, the company is looking for young, dynamic & result oriented talents for the post of Graduate Executive Trainee total posts 150 in the following technical disciplines for its units and facilities located in various parts of the country (and abroad in future) and intended to recruit them using GATE 2018 Score:
UPPER AGE LIMIT
Should not have completed 30 years as on 01/01/2018.
RESERVATIONS & RELAXATIONS
Reservation and relaxations for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) / PWD (degree of disability 40% & above) & Ex-serviceman candidates will be as per Government of India guidelines.
No Application fee will be charged from SC/ST candidates, PWD, Ex-Servicemen and Internal Candidates.
The Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (13 years for OBC PWDs & 15 years for SC/ST PWDs) and for Ex-Servicemen as per Govt. of India rules. However, in all the cases of relaxation, maximum age limit is 58 years as on 01/01/2018.
Candidates belonging to OBC/ SC/ST categories should meet the eligibility norms notified for UR category for consideration against unreserved (UR) vacancies. In other words, any relaxations (except payment of application fee) are unavailable for the OBC/SC/ST candidates for competing against UR vacancies.
- The OBC Candidates who belongs to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC category and such candidates have to indicate their category as UR.
- The OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates are required to submit OBC certificate issued by a Competent Authority in the format prescribed by Government of India. Further,
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates should submit along with application as well as at the time of attending selection (Personal Interview) a self-undertaking to the effect that they continue to be in non-creamy layer status.
In case of selection under OBC Category, they should produce at the time of joining a fresh OBC certificate issued by the Competent Authority on or after 01/04/2018 (Current Year) in the format prescribed by the Government of India.
Persons with Disabilities are required to furnish Disability Certificate, issued by the competent authority / Medical Board of Government Hospital, in proof of their disability.
Category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-servicemen) once filled in the online application form will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on.
HOW TO APPLY
Eligible candidates should Register and Apply ONLINE only through NLCIL’s website www.nlcindia.com. No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
Before registering / applying online, the candidates should possess valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid at least for next one year.
Candidates can access the online application portal at www.nlcindia.com. The Online application portal will be active from 10:00 hours on 06/01/2018 to 17:00 hours on 27/01/2018
Candidates should enter correctly the GATE Registration Number (indicated in the GATE Admit Card) in online application.
UR / OBC Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of INR.300/- as Application Fee through ONLINE, using State Bank Collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.com. Detailed process regarding payment of Application Fee is available in our website.
After submitting the online application, a Registration-Cum-Application Form will be generated. Candidates are required to retain the hard copy of Registration-Cum-Application Form and receipt for Payment of Application Fee for future reference and also for furnishing the same when called for.
In case the applicant is called for selection process, he/she should produce the following documents / certificates, along with a set of Photostat copy of the same: -
- Proof for Date of Birth (Birth Certificate (or) SSLC / Matriculation Mark List)P
- Proof for having notified Qualification (Provisional / Degree Certificates)
- Proof for having prescribed percentage of marks in qualifying degree (Consolidated / Semester-wise
- mark Statements)
- GATE-2018 Score Card
- Community Certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority (in case belonging to (OBCNCL)/ SC/ST categories).
- Disability Certificate, clearly indicating the type of disability (in case of PWD).
- Discharge Certificate (if Ex-Servicemen).
- No objection Certificate (in case working in PSE / Govt. / Quasi Govt.).
- Self-certified translated copy of the SC/ST/OBC/Disability certificate, either in English or Hindi, in case the same is in a language other than English or Hindi. However, the above list is not exhaustive and the candidates may require producing other relevant documents on case to case basis to clearly establish their eligibility. Non production of sufficient documents to establish the eligibility would lead to rejection of candidature.
Please do not send hard copy of Registration-cum-Application Form (or) any documents / certificates in original.
All correspondence with candidates will be done through e-mail. The candidates will be solely responsible for receiving, downloading and printing of call letters for selection process / any other information shall be of the candidate. NLCIL will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate or delivery of Email to spam / bulk mail folder or for delay / not receipt of information if the candidate fails to access his/her mail / website in time.