- Minutes of Meeting on CCE Pattem and Data Entry held with JD, SCERT, PMU, Orn CSE and select teachers, dated 18.08.2017.
All the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers in the State are informed that the online screen for uploading SA1 marks of Academic Year 2017-18 is enabled and available for uploading of marks. Dataentry Mr Class V students is mandatory for AY 2017-18. The link to CCE marks entry is available on the website of Commissionerate of School Education (www.cse.an.govin).
The guidelines for marks entry of SAI online is as follows:
- CCE marks entry for SAI is enabled only through the individual school login already given to schools. Marks entry through APOnline fraocipses is not available this academic year.
- As per the guidelines on implementation of CCE issued by CSE, the responsibility of ensuring timely entry of marks is entrusted to the MEOs.
- The last date of data entry for Class V. SA1 is Monday. 20° February. 2018.
- Head Masters are required to ensure that the marks entry is completed on time, and they may take my assistance required from MEO office.
- MEOs are requested to treat this m PRIORITY, and provide any required assistance to the HMs.
- Any request for data entry beyond the deadline will not be entertained and will be considered seriously.
- Headmasters are therefore requested to start the data entry process immediately and complete within the prescribed time.
- In case of any queries/issues, the headmasters are requested to contact APOnline either on the helpline number .91 7032901380 or use the Request Tracking System (RTS) available on the portal
- Every registered ticket on marks entry tiers Headmasters will be resolved by APOnline within a maximum of 2 working days to enable easy data entry.