- G.O.Rt.No.8, Higher Education (UE) Department, dt:12.01.2018.
- G.O.Rt.No.13, Higher Education (UE) Department, dt:31.01.2018.
As several Assistant Professors appointed on contract basis represented to the
Government to consider the issues raised by contract lecturers. In order to solve the issues raised by Contract Assistant Professor/ Lecturers the Government have decided to constitute a committee to look into the issues raised by the Contract Lectures / Assistant Professors.
Government hereby constituted a committee with the following members to examine the issues raised by Asst. Professors/ Lecturers engaged on contract basis in various universities.
- Sri C.B.S. Venkataramana, IAS (Retd)
- Prof. Allam Apparao, Former VC, JNTU Kakinada
- Prof. N. Prabhakar Rao, Former VC, SVU, Tirupathi
- The Secretary, APSCHE – Convenor
Committee including travel, venue and secretarial assistance etc., the Secretary, APSCHE is also requested to assist the committee in all aspects and make necessary payments/ arrangements regarding TA, DA ect., to the Committee member.
The Committee is requested to submit their report/ recommendation within a period
of 30 days to Government for taking further action in the matter.