- G.O.Lr.No. Spl/Exams/IPE/2018 from Secretary, Telangana State board of Intermediate Education, dt 08.02.2016.
All the District Educational Officers are hereby informed that the Primary and High School Teachers are being drafted every year for the invigilation and spot valuation of both SSC and Intermediate examinations. Primary teachers are away from schools during February and March.Taking teachers away from the schools for longer periods disturbs the academic schedule.
Teacher represence is a must in the Schools as per RTE to ensure quality Education. Therefore, the utilization of services of teachers from School Education Department for invigilation/ Departmental Officers etc., need to be rationalized and see the Schools shall function effectively. Following is the existing practice:
The requirement of invigilators varies subject to subject and it is more in case of common subjects like languages and Maths and Physical Sciences and less in case of subjects for single group i.e., Biology, commerce, Economics, History etc. At present the request from Officials of Intermediate Education is for maximum number of invigilators keeping in view of common subjects.
The MEOs / District Educational Officers are drafting the teachers for all the days i.e., entire examination schedule, which will adversely affect the schools in the State.
Keeping in view of above, and disturbance in School functioning, following are the instructions for drafting the teachers. • DEO must ensure that the intermediate official shall request for School teachers only after exhausting their staff and the requirement should reach to the MEOs before 25. February 2018.
Following are the instructions for drafting the teachers.
- DEO must ensure that the intermediate official shall request for School teachers only after exhausting their staff and the requirement should reach to the MEOs before 25. February 2018.
- The request from intermediate officials must be day wise requirement of teachers for invigilation before 25. February 2018. Based on the request for requirement, the MEOs should draft One SGTs each from Primary / Upper Primary Schools where the strength is more than three (3). PETs and Craft Teachers may be drafted for invigilation.
- The invigilators duty allotted only for main papers and shall not be given for more than 5 days clearly indicating the dates and no teacher should be drafted for minor papers. The MEO should keep the list of Schools and number teachers per School based on which he has to allot the teachers. A copy of day wise allotment shell be submitted to the Officials of intermediate and a copy to the DEO.
- No School Assts dealing 10. class subjects shall be drafted for invigilation duty.
- The DEOs are directed to inform the above instructions through meeting / Tele conference and also by sending a copy of the Proceedings to all the MEOs and cross check the mandals randomly and see that all Schools function properly in view of SA-II examinations and Class X board examinations.
- The same instructions also holds good for drafting teachers to the SSC examinations. Further the School Assts pertaining to languages may be drafted as invigilators to the non language subjects and non language subjects to language subjects.