Saturday, June 30, 2018

AP Revised Pay Scales 2015 DSC Wise Payment of Arrears Calculater Software.

AP Revised PRC 2015 DSC Wise Payment of Arrears Calculater Software Download/AP PRC 2015 Dsc Wise Arrears Adjustment of PF/CPS and Net Cash DSC wise Particulers PRC Arrears Table and Prc Arrears DSC wise Software Download/AP Revised Pay Scales 2015 DSC Wise Payment of Arrears Calculater Software.
AP PRC 2015 Dsc Wise Arrears Adjustment of PF/CPS and Net Cash DSC wise Particulers PRC Arrears Table and Prc Arrears DSC wise Software Download/AP Revised Pay Scales 2015 DSC Wise Payment of Arrears Calculater Software.

The monetary benefit of the Revised Scales of Pay 2015 was allowed in cash from the month of April 2015 payable on 1st may 2015. As regards the arrears of salary in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 from 2.06.2014 to 31.03.2015 it was mentioned therein that separate orders would be issued detailing the modalities for payment of arrears of salary for the period from 02.06.2014 to
31.03.2015.

AP Revised Pay Scales 2015 DSC Wise Payment of Arrears Calculater Software.

Thereupon, employees’ Associations have been representing the Government for payment of arrears of Revised Pay Scales, 2015 for the period from 2.06.2014
to 31.03.2015.



The Principal Finance Secretary to Government (FAC) convened a meeting
with the representatives of the A.P. Secretariat Association, Joint Action Committee of Employees, Teachers, Workers and Pensioners, Andhra Pradesh, on 29.05.2018, had detailed discussions and elicited their views in this regard. The written representations have also been obtained.

Government examined the views expressed by various Associations and after careful consideration hereby order that:

AP Revised PRC Scale 2015 Payment of Pensioners Arrears issued as per G.o.No:98


¾ The PRC arrears of employees who have GPF accounts be paid in cash for
one month viz., March, 2015 in cash in the month of November, 2018.

The arrears for the remaining nine months viz., from 2nd June, 2014 to 28th February, 2015 shall be credited to the respective GPF Accounts of the employees in the month of November, 2018. In respect of employees who retire before 31.3.2019, the arrears shall be paid in cash in the month of November, 2018.

¾ In respect of employees covered by Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS), ten
percent (10%) of amount along with Government contribution shall be credited to their PRAN Accounts in the month of July, 2018 and the remaining ninety percent (90%) shall be paid in three instalments i.e., on 1st of September, 1st of October and 1st of November, 2018.

¾ In respect of pensioners, ten months arrears shall be paid in cash in three
instalments i.e., on 1st of September, 1st of October and 1st of November,
2018.

All the drawing and disbursing officers and the Pension Payment Officers concerned shall take necessary action as ordered in Para (4) above.

Dsc Wise Payment of Arrears Calculater By Ruff


1998 SGTs


To PF A/Cs- Rs 57,284
To Cash- Rs6,457 Paid in November-2018

2000 SGTs

To PF A/Cs- 53,784
To Cash in November-2018 Rs 6,112

2001 SGTs/LPs/PETs who got pre ponent

To PF A/Cs- 48,992
To Cash in November-2018 Rs 4,894

2002 SGTs/LPs/PETs

To PF A/Cs- 50,563
To Cash in November-2018 Rs 5,807

2003 DSC S.As

To CPS PRAN A/Cs-9,513
To cash-60,820
In Cash September-20,273
October-20,273
November-20,274

2003 DSC SGT/LP/PETs

To CPS PRAN A/Cs-7074
To cash-45,423
In Cash September-15,141
October-15,141
November-15,141

2006 DSC S.As

To CPS Pran A/Cs-9,513
To cash-60,820
In Cash September-20,273
October-20,273
November-20,274

2006 DSC SGT/LP/PETs

To CPS PRAN A/Cs- 6,974
To cash-44,793
In Cash September-14,931
October-14,931
November-14,931

Dsc-2008 joined in july-2010:

Cps(10%) - 6329.
Net payment in 3 Instalments- 40629.
2008 DSC SGT Joined in November-2010
To CPS PRAN A/Cs- 6507
To cash-41,842
In Cash September-13,712
October-13,712
November-13,712

2012 DSC S.As

To CPS PRAN A/Cs-8,071
To cash-51,672
In Cash September-17,224
October-17,224
November-17,224

2012 DSC SGTs/LP/PET

To CPS PRAN A/Cs- 5963
To cash-38,337
In Cash September-12,779
October-12,779
November-12,779




0 comments:

Post a Comment