AP G.O.Ms.No. 86 dated : 04.10.2012 Inter District Transfers of teachers working in Government / Zilla Parishad/ Mandal Praja Parishad on spouse/ mutual grounds – Schedule / Guidelines
School Education Department – Inter District Transfers of teachers working inGovernment / Zilla Parishad/ Mandal Praja Parishad on spouse/ mutual grounds – Schedule / Guidelines – 2012 – Orders – Issued.
EDUCATION (SE-SER.III) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No. 86 dated : 04.10.2012
Read the following:
- 1. G.O.Ms.No.146, Fin. (DCM-III) Department, dated 01.06.2012
- 2. G.O.Ms.No.153, Fin. (DCM-III) Department, dated 25.06.2012
- 3. G.O.Ms.No.38, Edn. (SE.Ser.III) Department, dated 16.06.2012
- 4. G.O.Ms.No.181, Fin. (DCM-III) Department, dated 10.07.2012
- 5. From the Commissioner & Director of School Education, AP, Hyderabad Lr.Rc.No.4704/D2-1/2012, dated 21.07.2012
1.In the reference 5th read above, the Commissioner and Director of School Education, Hyderabad has reported that there are representations from the teachers to issue a time schedule for application and consideration
of Inter District Transfers duly framing rules /guidelines in the matter instead of calling for information on individual cases without any time limit and requested to issue necessary orders in the matter.
2. After careful examination of the proposal submitted by the Commissioner and Director of School Education, Hyderabad, Government have decided to consider the pending requests for inter-district transfers as per a fixed time schedule through an online process strictly in accordance with the provisions contained in rule 5(2)(c) and 5(2)(d) of Andhra Pradesh Public Employment (organization of Local cadres and regulation of Direct
Recruitment) Order 1975. Government, accordingly issue the following guidelines for inter-district transfers.
i. Teachers / Headmasters working in State Governement/ Zilla Parishad/ Mandal Parishad Schools are eligible to apply for Inter District Transfers under the same management.
ii. Minimum service of the applicant teacher shall be 2 years as on 01.12.2012 in the present District and in the present category of post.
iii. Teachers continuing on court orders under G.O, 610 are not eligible to apply under ‘Inter District Transfer’ unless such teachers withdraw their court case and join at their local districts.
iv. Teachers whose spouse is working in State Government / Central Government / State Public Sector / Central Public Sector / University and Local Body are eligible to apply.
v. Mutual transfers of the same category and of the same management would be permitted.
vi. In case of Mutual transfers, both the teachers should give consent for such transfer and such consent shall be countersigned by the Mandal Educational Officer/Deputy Educational Officer concerned.
vii. One teacher can give consent to only one teacher working in the other district on Mutual basis
viii. Teachers who are unauthorisedly absent, facing charges under CCA rules, under suspension are not eligible to apply.
ix. The applications of in-eligible teachers and in-complete applications will not be considered.
x. The teachers concerned shall be responsible for the correctness of the information furnished by them.
xi. A declaration shall be given by the applicant that he/she would forego his/her seniority in the old unit and accept to take last rank in the new unit (district).
xii. The percentages of non-locals are in excess of the prescribed percentages in Ranga Reddy, Hyderabad and Medak and hence, the applications from the teachers of Ranga Reddy, Hyderabad and Medak to other districts shall be permitted, and not from other districts to Ranga Reddy, Hyderabad and Medak.
xiii. The District Educational Officer concerned shall forward the applications of the teachers in the prescribed proforma issued in Government Circular Memo.No.7232/MC-I/GAD/2011, dated : 04.08.2011.
xiv. The teachers shall apply online for Inter District Transfers in the IP address prescribed for the purpose.
xv. Only online application received through the specified website authorised by Commissioner & Director of School Education will be considered at State level.
xvi. In addition, the candidates shall also download application form, fill up and sign give to the concerned Mandal Educational Officers. (This is only for verification – Hard copies are not processed for
xvii. The Mandal Educational Officer concerned should verify all the details / particulars with original records and certificates and after satisfying their correctness they shall submit to the District Educational Officer.
xviii. Once the teacher enters application form online, that is final. No teacher shall apply twice in online.
xix. The teachers concerned shall be responsible for the correctness of information. The concerned District Educational Officers will also verify the information.
- 3. (a) The schedule for submission of on-line applications and further processing there-on at various levels shall be as indicated in Annexure-I
- (b) On-line applications shall be made in the formats prescribed in Annexure-II
- (c) Such of the requests of teachers / Headmasters who have already submitted their requests for inter-district transfers, whose requests are pending at various levels shall be deemed to have been closed at all levels and they shall apply afresh in the on-line format as per the
- guidelines now issued under this G.O.
4. Government also direct that no application for inter-district transfer other-wise than in accordance with the orders issued in this G.O. shall be considered.
5. The Commissioner and Director of School Education, Hyderabad shall take necessary action accordingly.
6. This order issues with the concurrence of Fin. (DCM-III) Dept vide their U.O.No.21405/627/A1/DCM-III/2012, dated 14.08.2012.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT(SE).
Get Download G.O Complete Information - Click Here.