AP RC.NO:1900/2015 Dated: 10/12/2015.Inter District Transfers of teachers working in Government / Zilla Parishad /Mandala Praja Parishadh spouse /Mutual grounds - Guidelines scheduled.
AP RC.NO:1900/2015 Dated: 10/12/2015.
Sub:- School Education Department - Inter District Transfers of teachers working in Government / Zilla Parishad /Mandala Praja Parishadh spouse /Mutual grounds - Guidelines scheduled - Issued - Regarding.
All the Regional joint Director of school Educational Officers in the State are informed that there are representation from the teachers to issue a time scheduled for application and consideration of Inter District Transfer duly framing rules/guidelines in the matter instead of calling for information on individual cases without any time limit and requested to issue necessary orders in the matter.
To consider the request for Inter District Transfers as per a fixed time scheduled through an online process strictly in accordance with the provisions contained in rules 5(2)(c) and 5(2)(d) of AP public Employment (Organization of Local cadre and regulations of Direct Recruitment) Order 1975. The following guidelines for Inter District Transfers.
- i.Teachers / Headmasters working in State Government/ Lila Parishad/ Mandal Parishad Schools are eligible to apply for Inter District Transfers under the same management.
- ii. Minimum service of the applicant teacher shall be 2 years as on 01.12.2015 in the present District and in the present category of post,
- iii. Teachers whose spouse is working in State Government / Central Government / State Public Sector / Central Public Sector / University and Local Body are eligible to apply
- iv. Mutual transfers of the same category and of the same management would be permitted.
- v. In case of Mutual transfers, both the teachers should give consent for such transfer and such consent shall be countersigned by the Mandel Educational Officer/Deputy Educational Officer concerned.
- vi. One teacher can give consent to only one teacher working in the other district on Mutual basis
- vii. Teachers who are unauthorized absent, facing charges under CCA rules, under suspension are not eligible to apply.
- viii. The applications of in-eligible teachers and in-complete applications will not be considered.
- ix. The teachers concerned shall be responsible for the correctness of the Information furnished by them. Process to be followed:
- i. The teachers shall apply online for Inter District Transfers in the IP address prescribed for the purpose i.e. cse.ap.gov.in
- ii. Only online application received through the specified website authorized by Commissioner of School Education will be considered at State level. In addition, the candidates shall also download application form, fill up and sign give to the concerned
- iii.Mandal Educational Officers. (This is only for verification — Hard copies are not processed for transfer).
- iv. The Mandal Educational Officer concerned should verify all the details / particulars with original records and certificates and after satisfying their correctness they shall submit to the District Educational Officer.
1.Once the teacher enters application form online, that is final.
No teacher shall apply twice in online. vi. A declaration shall be given by the applicant that he/she would forego his/her seniority in the old unit and accept to take last rank in the new unit (district),
2.The District Educational Officer concerned shall forward the applications of the teachers in the prescribed proforma issued in Government Circular Memo.No.7232iMC-I/GAD/2011, dated 04.08.2011.
3) (a) The schedule for submission of on-line applications and further processing there-on at various levels shall be as indicated in Annexure-1
(b) On-line applications shall be made in the formats prescribed in Annexure-II
(c) Such of the requests of teachers / Headmasters who have already submitted their requests for inter-district transfers, whose requests are pending at various levels shall be deemed to have been closed at all levels and they shall apply afresh in the on-line format as per the guidelines now issued under this G.O.
4) No application for inter-district transfer other-wise than in accordance with the orders issued will be considered.
Schedule for Inter District Transfers 2015Activity Dates
- Apply for Transfer Online and Submission of Applications to the Concerned MEOs 28th Dec to 8th Jan 2016
- Verification of Applications by the MEOs 6th Jan to 13th Jan
- Verification by the DEOs 13th Jan to 23rd Jan
- Verification and Finalization at DSE 26-28th Jan 2016
- Relief and Joining of Transferred Teachers.