Sunday, October 18, 2020

AGRICET 2020 Notification/ Online Application form at www.angrau.ac.in

AGRICET 2020 Notification/ Online Application form at www.angrau.ac.in

AGRICET 2020 Notification/ Online Application form at www.angrau.ac.in/ Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University Agriculture Degree Programme through AGRICET  Applications are invited from Diploma holders in Agriculture, Seed Technology and Organic Farming for admission into four years B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture Degree Programme through AGRICET to be held on 12-11-2020 for the academic year 2020-21 as per RC No.1506/Polytechnics/2020, Dated: 14.10.2020 For further details please visit our website: www.angrau.ac.in


AGRICET 2020 Notification/ Online Application form at www.angrau.ac.in


ACHARYA N.G.RANGA AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY AGRICET-2020 INFORMATION BROCHURE FOR ENTRANCE TEST FOR AGRICULTURE / SEED TECHNOLOGY /ORGANIC FARMING POLYTECHNIC PASSED CANDIDATES FOR ADMISSION INTO B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture DEGREE PROGRAMME FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2020-21 






Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University invites online applications from Diploma holders in Agriculture, Seed Technology and Organic Farming for admission into four years B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture Degree programme through a computer based test AGRICET- 2020 for the academic year 2020-21.

Particulars of AGRICET-2020

The test is on 12-11-2020 between 10.30AM to 12.00 Noon consist of 120

The Entrance test is 1.30 hour duration and the question paper All questions are objective type (multiple choice) only and each question carries one questions mark. The candidates shall have to answer by means of online mode. 

The syllabus is as prescribed by the ANGRAU to Diploma courses in Agriculture, Seed Technology and Organic Farming.


Eligibility



Candidates should have passed two year Diploma in Agriculture/Seed Technology/Organic Farming from ANGRAU/PJTSAU. (those who are going to complete the diploma requirements in 2019-20 academic year can also apply). 

Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31" December 2020 with an upper age limit 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years for S.C, S.T and 27 years for PH candidates.

Note: The candidates are eligible to write exam in their respective discipline only.

Total number of B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture seats (supernumerary) allotted to Out of these 72 seats under Affiliated Agricultural Colleges, 65% of the seats will be filled under Convener Quota at the time of counseling and the remaining 35% seats will be filled by the Management of affiliated Agricultural Colleges from the merit list obtained from the AGRICET-2020 examination duly following the rules and regulations of the University.



Reservation:



As per rules of Government of Andhra Pradesh. The seats will be allocated in the ratio of 85% for local candidates and remaining 15% seats will be treated as unreserved quota V. Medium of Entrance Test: Telugu



Centers for Entrance Test: Examination Centers



  • Srikakulam
  • Vizianagaram
  • Visakhapatnam
  • East Godavari West Godavari
  • Krishna
  • Guntur
  • Prakasam
  • Nellore
  • Chittoor
  • Anantapur
  • Kurnool

Note: The location and address of the examination center will be mentioned in the hall ticket VII. Submission of Application for AGRICET-2020:

The candidate shall submit his/her AGRICET-2020 application ONLINE through University website:www.angrau.ac.in with a fee of Rs. 1200/- (Rupees one thousand two hundred only) for general candidates and Rs.600/- (Rupees six hundred only) for SC, ST & PH candidates. The last date for submission of application without late fee is 24.10.2020

The candidates may also submit their online applications with late fee of Rs. 2,400/- (Rupees two thousand four hundred only) for General candidates. For SC/ST/PH Rs. 1,800/- (Rupees one thousand eight hundred only) from 25.10.2020 to 26.10.2020

Candidates need to make payment online through Multiple Payment Gateway.

After successful completion of online submission of application, the candidate must send the hardcopy of the submitted ONLINE application along with the following documents by Post so as to reach "The Convener - AGRICET-2020, O/o The Associate Director of Research, RARS, Nandyal -518 502, Kurnool District, A.P. on or before 05.11.2020"

List of documents to be attached with the hard copy of ONLINE application:

  • Hard copy of online submitted Application form
  • Proof of Age (Xerox copy of SSC certificate)
  • Attested copy of the marks statement of X standard and Diploma Course (or) Completion
  • Certificate of Diploma issued by the Head of the Institute.

Character certificate issued by the Head of the Institute last attended indicating that he/she has never been found guilty of misconduct during the study period and never been fined and punished.

Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST/BCs) issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer. 6. Proof of local status (last 7 years) through study or residence.

Certificates issued by the concerned authorities in the case of Special categories like PH, NCC, Sports and CAP. 8. One self attested passport size photograph

Payment acknowledgement (Transaction ID/UTR) paid through online for Rs. 1200/ (Rs. 600/- in case of SC/ST/PH) (or) in the event of late fee paid Rs. 2,400/- (Rs. 1800/ in case of SC/ST/PH).

Note: Candidates are informed that submission of hardcopy ONLINE application along with the necessary documents is mandatory, without which he/she will not be eligible for counseling process.

Issue of hall Tickets / e-Admit Card

The online applied candidates can download Hall Tickets from 07.11.2020 onwards. The hall ticket can be downloaded by entering the Registration Number of the applicant from the University website: www.angrau.ac.in. 

The Hall ticket shall be presented at the Examination Hall, failing which the candidate will not be allowed for the test. (if the photograph/Signature is missing or blurred or invisible on Hall Ticket, paste your passport size photograph & sign in prescribed area duly attested by Gazetted Officer with seal and a Xerox copy of the same Hall Ticket is to be handed over to the invigilator). The list of candidates applied online with the hall ticket numbers will also be displayed in the University website.


Social Distance - Computer Based Testing (SD-CBT)


  • Mask
  • A pair of Hand Gloves
  • Personal Hand Sanitizer
  • Personal Transparent Drinking water bottle with water
  • A Simple pen
  • Admit Card, Identity Card issued by any statutory authority.


Note: No other item will be permitted inside the exam centre. The admit card will have the list of items permitted to be carried and that they are not permitted to carry anything else. Candidates will have to switch off their mobile phones, and deposit it at the designated location, to be collected while leaving the centre.


Qualifying marks for AGRICET 2020.


The qualifying percentage of marks for the AGRICET 2020 is 25% (30 marks out of 120 marks) of the maximum marks considered for ranking. However, for candidates belonging to SC and ST, no minimum qualifying marks are prescribed. But their admission will be limited the extent of seats reserved for such categories (vide G.O.Ms.No . 179, LEN & TE, Dated :16.06.1986).


AGRICET - 2020 results


The list of qualified candidates will be displayed in the University website www.angrau.ac.in and the candidates will be informed about the counseling date though the University website.

For the preparation of merit list, in case of more than one student securing the same combined score obtained, the tie shall be resolved to decide the relative ranking by successively considering the following.


The total marks secured in AGRICET-2020


The percentage of aggregate marks secured in the qualifying examination

SSC Overall Grade Point IV. If the tie still persists the date of birth of the concerned candidates, the older being given preference over the younger.

Help line No. 8008104977

Timings: 10.00A.M to 5.00PM


Get Download Complete Notification 


Get Complete Notification Online Application and more Information Visit official website 

0 comments:

Post a Comment